Fencing used to be an overlooked element of decorating living spaces. But, during the COVID19 pandemic, keeping the backyard private and protected became every homeowner’s priority. That’s why homeowners are investing in aluminium fencing in Sydney at a rate never seen before.
The revival of underappreciated backyard living spaces will continue in 2022 and beyond. The right fencing can help you create the ultimate design-centric outdoor living space on your property. It can increase your curb appeal and your property’s overall value. Homebuyers with children/pets consider fencing to be a must-have feature.
Fencing structures will also give your property some much-needed privacy and increase your enjoyment of your yard. However, installing fencing around your property can be a significant investment. Homeowners must budget carefully and invest only in long-lasting solutions.
Which Material Fencing Should I Buy?
Fencing is available in various materials. The most popular materials are – wood, chain link, vinyl, wrought iron, and aluminium. Chain link fencing is the cheapest and wrought iron fencing is the most expensive. Sitting in-between this spectrum is aluminium fencing.
In the past, aluminium fencing in Sydney was deemed too expensive and too hard-to-install for the average homeowner. Thankfully, that’s not the case anymore. Newer aluminium fencing systems are light, cost-effective, and easy to install, even on uneven landscapes.
This design flexibility and cost-effectiveness make aluminium fencing the premium choice in the current market. Some providers of aluminium fencing in Sydney even offer limited lifetime warranty options. Aluminium fencing is currently the most cost-effective and long-lasting fencing solution in the market.
How Much Does Aluminium Fencing Cost in 2022?
Various factors impact the cost of aluminium fencing in Sydney. They include –
- Backyard Size: Aluminium fencing is priced on a cost-per-linear-foot basis. The size of your backyard (i.e., the total area that needs to be enclosed) will determine your overall cost. The larger your yard, the more aluminium panels your fencing structure will need.
- Fence Height: Six feet, eight feet, or ten feet – how tall do you want your aluminium fencing to be? Of course, the taller your fences, the more they’ll cost. Carefully consider what you want your fence to block out before selecting a size.
- Style: Custom-style aluminium fences cost more as the fence installers have to custom-create aluminium panels of different shapes/sizes. Discuss the type of look you want your fencing system to have with the installers. Also, discuss the level of privacy you want your fencing to provide. These details will dictate your fencing system’s style. The more sophisticated your demands, the higher the costs.
- Gates: If you want your aluminium fences to have gates, your overall installation costs will be higher. But, fence gates improve curb appeal and give homeowners shortcuts through their properties. Balance these positives against the extra costs of installing the gates to make the right decision.
- Landscape: If your yard has rough and rocky soil, installing the fence will be difficult. Hence, labour costs will increase.
Find a reliable provider of aluminium fencing in Sydney and discuss these costs. A good aluminium fence will easily last for twenty years.